AVCON.WW’s team is dedicated to assisting aviation service providers in managing aviation safety risks and integrating their safety management activities. We will provide comprehensive consulting services that ensure safe operations of aircraft and meets your regulatory obligations outlined within the Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPs) and States aviation regulations.
From implementation of Safety Management Systems, we can help the aviation industry to maximize productivity and improve safety performance.
AVCON.WW can provide assistance in implementing SMS and
QMS in the following areas:
- GAP Analysis
- Hazard Identification
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Mitigation
- Investigation Process (corrective action plan, follow-up, recommendation, review, operational processes change)
Who needs SMS?
|Ground Handling Organizations||Airlines and operators|
|Airports and aerodromes||Air traffic services (ATS) providers|
|Air Navigation Services Providers (ANSP)||Civil Aviation Authorities|
|Fixed Base Operations||Maintenance Repair Organizations|
Why do you need SMS?
- to meet your regulatory obligations
- for ICAO - Annexes, Documents
- for IATA - IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) and IATA Safety Audit for Ground Operations ISAGO)
- for Transport Canada - Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs) and TP312 9 (5th edition)
- to establish, implement, enhance safety and a healthy safety culture
- to increase efficiency
- to reduce cost
- to prevent incidents and accidents
- to investigate accidents and incidents
- to improve reporting systems
- to comply and review Flight Supplements
AVCON.WW’s lead auditors conduct the following types of audits and confidential reviews:
• Compliance Audits • Quality Assurance Audit • GAP Analysis SMS • General Safety Audits • IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) Pre-Audits • IATA Safety Audit for Ground • Operations (ISASO) Pre-Audits • Line Operations Safety Audits • Safety Culture Audits • State Safety Program (SSP) Audits • Training Audits •
AVCON Academy delivers SMS training programs that fit the needs of our clients. Types of Training include:
• Introduction of SMS • Advanced SMS • SMS and Revenue Science •